This is a dish I whipped up once I learned about the health benefits of spinach. To name a few, recent studies say this leafy vegetable is rich in water-soluble vitamins, fat-soluble vitamins, minerals, and a wide variety of phytonutrients. Not to mention the inexpensive, high quality protein found in the egg. Why not bring them together? Danny and I don’t only consume this for breakfast, but also for lunch and sometimes for dinner. Once I made this as a sandwich filling and it was just good! I’m delighted to share this another easy, healthy, and low-priced diet.
⇒ 2 eggs, beaten
⇒ 2~3 cups, spinach, chopped (frozen or not)
⇒ 4 cloves, garlic, minced
⇒ 1 tbsp, sesame oil
⇒ 1 tbsp, soy sauce
⇒ salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oil.
2. Sauté the garlic for 1 min.
3. Add the spinach and soy sauce. Sauté for another minute.
4. Pour in the beaten eggs and add a dash of salt and pepper to taste.
5. Scramble until cooked. Serve hot.
* Be careful not to overcook it. 🙂 *