Just in case you missed my unboxing, click this. This will be a succinct review (as always 😀 ).
- Designed to go wherever you do, transforming from home console to portable system in a snap.
- The gaming system that lets you play the games you want, wherever you are, however you like.
- Games come to life through easy-to-use motion controls and HD rumble– advanced vibration features built into each Joy-Con.
- Includes a Joy-Con grip used to combine both Joy-Con into a traditional style controller.
- Depending on the game, you might use a single Joy-Con in each hand — or even give the second one to a friend.
- Battery life can last for more than six hours, but will vary depending on the software and usage conditions.
- 32GB of internal memory, a portion of which is reserved for use by the system. Users can easily expand storage space using microSDHC or microSDXC cards.
- 6.2-inch, multi-touch capacitive touch screen; can display a resolution of 1280 x 720.
Want to know more features and technical specs? Kindly go to the official site.
♥ The most convenient gaming system I’ve ever had.
♥ wireless controllers
♥ easy to use
♥ The size and weight are just right for me.
♥ Yes, I can play with it anytime, anywhere!
♥ Can be linked up to 8 systems together to play anywhere with friends.
♥ Adds more fun to our game nights.
♥ Not just a gaming system, but it’s like a tool for me to create stronger bond with my husband in a fun way.
⊗ No built-in games. They’re sold separately.
Kudos to Nintendo for taking the game experience to the next level! I’d definitely recommend this to you if you like to kill time and have fun by yourself or with your partner or even with your friends. Your kids will absolutely love it, too!