If you have a thing for animals, you’d probably love this place! Why? Let me give you 7 reasons to love Mother Farm. First off, here’s a fact you might want to know.
This breathtaking place is founded by Mr. Hisakichi Maeda who was born to underprivileged parents. His story is definitely one of those rags-to-riches inspiring stories.
Now let’s begin with the reasons why I highly recommend this famous spot based on what I’ve experienced:
- The farm is located in the mountains where you can get the ultimate relaxation, see lively colors of green and breathe in the crisp mountain air.
2. You can have a close encounter with most of their well-cared creatures.
Note: No animals were harmed by me. 😉
3. They have animals that you can plausibly only see here.
Never did I expect that I’d finally see these creatures! Can you name them?
4. Fun shows, events, and attractions await you!
- Cow Milking
- Piggy Race
- Agrodome Sheep Show
- Duck’s Parade
- Rabbit and Guinea Pig Hugging
- Mother Farm Tour
Mother Farm’s exclusive attraction that’s informative and at the same time, enjoyable!
- The Sheepdog and his friends
How awesome it was to witness this incredible sheepdog leading a group of sheep!
- Strawberry and Blueberry picking
- Seasonal Flowers Viewing
♣ Mid. February ~ Mid. April ⇒ Rape Flower
I was there on the first week of May and glad I could still see a few!
♣ Mid. May ~ Mid. October ⇒ Petunias
♣ Early September ~ Mid. October ⇒ Salvia
♣ Early October ~ Late October ⇒ Cosmos
For sure more attractions will be added over time!
5. Your tummy will be filled with delicious foods made by Mother Farm.
Rare Cheesecake (Strawberry Flavor)
Juicy home-made sausages at Genghis Khan BBQ
The best goat meat steak I’ve ever had in my whole life!
6. If half a day wouldn’t be enough for you, you can go camping (only from July ~ August) or stay at their cozy cottages and experience life in the farm.
7. Witness some extraordinary moments!
I’ve seen images very much alike to this and I’d always get this unfathomable feeling, yet the feeling was completely different when I took this shot myself.
For more info, go over to their English site here.