Here’s an easy recipe that won’t go over your budget I made when I only had one piece of potato and carrot in the fridge. 😀
⇔ 500 grams ground pork
⇔ 1 small white onion, chopped
⇔ 4 cloves garlic, chopped
⇔ 1 green bell pepper
⇔ 1 potato, chopped/diced
⇔ 1 carrot, chopped/diced
⇔ 1 ½ tbsp oil
⇔ 4 tbsp soy sauce
⇔ ¼ cup water
⇔ ¼ cup tomato garlic sauce
⇔ salt and pepper to taste
1. After heating the oil, sautè the onion and garlic for 1 min.
2. Add the ground pork and soy sauce. Sautè until the color turns whitish.
3. Mix in the potato, carrot, tomato garlic sauce, and water. Simmer until the vegetables become tender for you. Stir occasionally.
4. Add the green bell pepper and sprinkle a dash of salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 3 min. Done.
5. Pour onto a cup of rice. Serve warm.