Kang Keaw Wan Kai in Thai and it means as the title above. My husband happened to receive a pack of green curry paste from a friend who traveled to Thailand as a souvenir and I thought I could give it a try. Good thing it had English instructions at the back of the pack, however most of the ingredients were unfamiliar to me and one of them wasn’t available at the nearby supermarket. This led me to using alternative ingredients.
☑️ 40 g, green curry paste
☑️ 200 ml, fresh cream
☑️ 250 g, chicken (chopped)
☑️ 200 ml, water
☑️ 2 potatoes (chopped)
☑️ 1 cup, frozen spinach
- Preheat a pan.
- Fill it with the fresh cream and green curry paste. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken. Stir for 3 min.
- Mix in the water. Bring to a boil.
- Add the potatoes. Cover and cook for 20 min. Stir occasionally.
- Pour in the frozen spinach. Gently stir. Cook for 10 min more or until the chicken and potatoes are tender for you.