My journey to clear and healthy skin has been a roller coaster. The quest for finding satisfying skin care products is still on. One time the husband and I were at Loft (a Japanese chain store that sells everyday goods) where something happened to catch my attention. The colorful Saborino face masks! There’s something cool about these masks.
It’s said that each type is designed to be used in the morning. Thus, washing before and after using one is unnecessary. The product is quite popular especially for those who battle against time in the morning.
The mask has 4 types: The Original (Yellow), Kiwi Yogurt Fragrance Brightening (White), Mix Berry Fragrance Moisturizing (Pink), and Minty Grapefruit (Green)
I opted for the Minty Grapefruit. I’ve used it for about 2 months, but not on daily basis. Why? Read on!
- Cleans your skin deeply, leaving you with the sensation of freshness.
- The mask will take effect in just 60 seconds and you can start applying make-up afterwards.
- List of ingredients: Water, BG, glycerin, ethanol, PPG-14 polyglyceryl-2 ether, ascorbyl glucoside, cucumber fruit extract, grapefruit peel oil, shikwasher peel extract, white shark polysaccharide, honeysuckle leaf extract, honey extract, hamamelis extract, sodium hyaluronate, betaine , Lemon peel extract, wild time extract, water soluble collagen, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, acetyl hyaluronic acid Na, xanthan gum, citric acid, Na citrate, menthol, malic acid, phenoxyethanol, ethylparaben, methylparaben, perfume
- refreshing scent
- gives fresh feeling
- no burning sensation
- Can cover the most part of the my face.
- Taking out a sheet is pretty easy.
- no dripping
- quick to take effect
- While it’s true that it’s absorbed by your skin after 60 seconds, it also makes my face oilier.
- a bit expensive
- I get one to two pimples the next day, hence I don’t use it everyday.
I won’t recommend this to those who have a very sensitive skin like mine. Not buying this again and will search for something better. One that has less chemicals. What do you recommend?
DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid/sponsored content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on my experience.