In case you didn’t know, I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome). Two of the visible symptoms are being overweight/ obese and having cystic acne. I’m not obese, rather underweight and I was battling with cystic acne about 4 years ago. You can read it here. After being on the pill for 4 good years, the cystic acne subsided. Just this month I decided to go off the pill which I will talk about here soon. It’s a big worry for me if the disgusting acne will show up again.
So I’ve been really careful about using skin care products. I hope not to end up with products that could trigger acne. Now this serum from Innisfree is something I’m glad to have been given. This was gifted by a friend.
- A moisturising serum with organic Jeju green tea and green tea seeds that hydrates your skin from deep within!
- 100% fresh green tea essence
Fresh green tea essence is rich in amino acids and minerals to keep the skin moisturised from deep inside.
- Dual Moisture-Rising Technology™ derived from green tea and green tea seed oil
With the help of green tea seed oil, the product has doubled up its moisturising effects, keeping the skin supple for longer.
- The first serum to apply after cleansing
Use this serum right after face wash to lock in moisture within 3 seconds.
- 5-free system : parabens, synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, imdazolidinyl urea
The green Tea Extract (75.9%), Propanediol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Ethanol, Glycerin, Betaine, The green Tea Seed Oil (208mg), Prickly Pear Extract, Orchid Extract, Tangerine Peel Extract, Camellia Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Orange Extract, Tangerine Extract, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sorbitan Olivate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cocoa Extract, Dextrin, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
- I’ve been using this for a week or so. Before going off the pill and now that I’m off the pill, glad that this hasn’t caused break out since the first use.
- My skin is dull, dehydrated, a combination, with acne marks, dark pigmentation, and premature wrinkles. I tend to get oily on my T-zone. This serum doesn’t make my face more oily.
- I apply this during the day and skin feels moisturised throughout the day.
- refreshing scent
- Consistency isn’t thick and heavy.
- easy to apply
- A little sticky upon application, but dries quickly.
- No burning sensation, rather a bit tingling just for a few seconds.
- I don’t experience allergic reaction and such although my skin is sensitive.
- soothing and calming
- Doesn’t worsen the redness on my cheeks caused by acne.
- Face feels hydrated, not tight.
- hygienic packaging
- pretty good for the price
None so far.
I get it why it’s a bestseller. I really hope it’ll continue doing good on my poor skin until the last pump. Then I’ll surely stick with this. If you’re on the same boat as me, I absolutely recommend this.
*This is an Amazon affiliate link. I can get a small amount of commission on every purchase made through this link. The earnings will help me keep this blog running. You don’t have to purchase through here but if you do, you’re highly appreciated.*
DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid/sponsored content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on my experience.