If you can deep fry chicken, this is no sweat! If you can’t, don’t worry I got you covered. I am a newbie in the kitchen as well, so let’s learn cooking together! There are 2 vital ingredients that you need in order to justify its name. The fry mix and the sauce!
- 500 g, chicken (chopped into bite size)
- 2 eggs
- oil (amount should be enough for deep frying)
- fry mix (use any of your choice)
- 2 tbsp, oil
- 1 white onion, chopped (as the image)
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped (as the image)
- 1 ½ cup sweet chili sauce
- Beat the eggs. Heat the oil.
- Dip chicken into the beaten eggs and fry mix.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Place on an oil tissue paper. Set aside.
- Preheat the pan.
- Add the oil.
- Once the oil is heated, saute the onion for 1 min.
- Add the sweet chili sauce. Stir for 1 min.
- Mix in the green bell pepper. Stir for another minute.
- Turn off the heat and pour in the fried chicken. Stir until covered with sauce.
*I used a Japanese fry mix which has 4 herbs and black pepper flavor. I suggest you use one with black pepper flavor. It complements with the sweet chili sauce. Drop me a line if you want to know the brand I used.