I purchased this beauty equipment in the hope of better facial cleansing. Is it worth buying? You’ll know in a jiffy.
- 2 cleansing brushes (for face and nose)
- foam denser
- measuring cap
- manual (in Japanese)
- For daily cleansing with a creamy dense foam and tapping that does not strain the skin, it gently cleanses without rubbing the skin.
Dense foam is automatically generated in about 5 seconds and creates creamy dense bubbles like whipped cream, which is difficult to make with whipped lather.
Use the putter at the bottom of the main unit to remove make-up. It warms up to melt and remove make-up.
Adjustable temperature and strength.
Rechargeable , cordless
Mass: approximately 280g
- Height 17.9 × width 5.5 × depth 8 cm
- Washable (Be careful not to wet the charger port. Always check its cover.)
Safety Precautions ◎ Do not use for the following sites. ● Scratches, dampening, swelling of parts of the skin ● Dermatitis, excessive sunburn, etc. Skin abnormalities ⇒ It may cause skin and body troubles.
◎ Do not use those who are like the following. ● If you are pregnant do not use ⇒ Hormonal balance is unstable and cause skin troubles. ● Persons with allergies ● People with skin disease and atopic dermatitis ● For sensitive skin ⇒ It may cause skin and body troubles. ● Persons with neuropathy in the face ● Those who received implantation surgery such as metal, silicone, plastic on the face due to bone fracture or shaping ● Persons who can not be aware of the heat feeling ⇒ It may cause accidents and troubles.
- It doesn’t take long for you to learn how to use the equipment.
- The foam denser is great! I don’t put a lot of facial wash, but it gives me a big dense bubbles. Indeed like a whipped cream.
- There are 2 options to cleanse: gentle (The brush turns gently.) and deep (The brush spins quickly.)
- The putter warms up just enough not to burn my face. It melts make-up which makes it easier to wash off.
- travel friendly
- Skin feels clean after using.
- Regular facial wash/ make-up remover can be used. (e.g. oil for make-up remover, cream for face cleansing)
- Battery life can last up to 7 days.
- Can’t remove all (heavy/ water-proof) make-up especially in the eye area. Not advisable to be used in the said area, though.
It’s good when I’m not wearing any eye makeup as it washes off the dirt on my face easily. Worth the price. And yes it’s worth buying if you’re someone who doesn’t mind to spend a few minutes on facial treatment. I do enjoy using it! If you want to know how to use it, don’t hesitate to drop me a line.
DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid/sponsored content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on my experience.