I intended to buy this product for summer because I wanted to be comfortable and still presentable on blazing days in Japan. Just so you know this is my one and only lip gloss apart from my 2 lip sticks. I’m not much of a lip makeup person. Do I recommend this? Read on!
- with 70% moisturizing component
- Sweet berry scent
- Formulated with olive oil and royal jelly extract.
- Cute packaging
- nice scent
- no funky taste
- easy to carry
- Easy to apply with its bent doe-foot applicator.
- no heavy feeling
- not overly sticky
- a bit expensive for its amount
- The pigment isn’t that obvious.
- Its moist wears out.
- Cracks and dries my lips which is weird since Shiseido claims it to be 70% moisturizing.
Obviously not buying this again. With the experience I had, I’m not recommending this.
DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid/sponsored content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on my experience. Written with all honesty, but not to promote nor to defame any brands.