[Trip to Singapore] Recommended Hotel
One of the reasons I enjoyed our 3-day trip to Singapore is staying at a hotel that pleased me in some ways. My spouse and I booked through Expedia Japan and luckily got ourselves a good deal. One of the perks of being a member indeed! Here are a few reasons why I recommend Rendezvous Hotel Singapore:
- Easy access from and to the airport. By that, I mean it wasn’t hard to locate it. Roughly 44 min by train and 19 min by car.
- Settled in the arts and heritage district where you can experience the arts culture in Singapore.
- Just a 3-min walk away from the nearest station (Bras Basah MRT Station, exit A).
- Tourist and entertainment spots are only a few minutes away such as the Singapore Art Museum, Marina Bay, a cinema, and so on. You only have to put your most comfortable shoes on and tap Google Maps, and you’re good to go!
- Rooms and suites are art-themed and satisfying. They clean and change towels everyday.
- As a self-proclaimed foodie, this is probably the most interesting part. The hotel is surrounded by diners of various cuisines. There’s a spot where you can indulge in different dishes at affordable prices. It’s right across the street. Look for Food Republic.
Overall, this hotel added more convenience to our trip. We left with no complaints whatsoever. Did I miss something? Share your experience!