I decided to try using this promising whitening soap in the hopes of solving my acne marks and dark spots problem. Patience is a virtue as we always say, so I waited to see any results until I used it all up. It lasted for about 2 months. According to a beauty company, one month is supposedly enough for you to see a little difference. So, did I see any difference after 2 months? Let’s see…
- Effectively eliminates dirt, cleanses, whitens and helps reduce the signs of aging on your skin with Helston (famous beauty ingredient in Japan).
- Easily lightens your complexion with the fusing performance of Horse Placental Protein, Japan Patented Marine Placental Protein, Cucumber Juice and Ryoku-cha Ekisu.
- Gently exfoliates your skin with Lactic, Malic and Citric Acid to prevent premature aging and improve skin conditions like spots, freckles, fine lines and excessive dryness.
- Normalizes your skin’s moisture and provides suppleness with Algae Extract, and Hydrolyzed Collagen.
- Protects your skin from harmful UV rays with Sericin.
- good scent
- nice packaging
- I didn’t experience any allergic reaction.
- gentle on the skin
- paraben free
- not gooey
- less production of rich lather
- My skin appeared to be dry.
- Even after 2 months, there was no whitening effect on the dark spots.
It was a bit disappointing like I only paid for nothing. On the other hand, I can still appreciate it for having no paraben in it. Just to be fair, I’m not saying this is a bad product but it wasn’t effective for me so I’m not going to recommend it.
DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid/sponsored content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on my experience. Written with all honesty, but not to promote nor to defame any brands.