I decided to try using this promising whitening soap in the hopes of solving my acne marks and dark spots problem. Patience is a virtue as we always say, so I waited to see any results until I used it all up. It lasted for about 2 months. According to a beauty company, one month is supposedly enough for you to see a little difference. So, did I see any difference after 2 months? Let’s see…
- Effectively eliminates dirt, cleanses, whitens and helps reduce the signs of aging on your skin with Helston (famous beauty ingredient in Japan).
- Easily lightens your complexion with the fusing performance of Horse Placental Protein, Japan Patented Marine Placental Protein, Cucumber Juice and Ryoku-cha Ekisu.
- Gently exfoliates your skin with Lactic, Malic and Citric Acid to prevent premature aging and improve skin conditions like spots, freckles, fine lines and excessive dryness.
- Normalizes your skin’s moisture and provides suppleness with Algae Extract, and Hydrolyzed Collagen.
- Protects your skin from harmful UV rays with Sericin.
- good scent
- nice packaging
- I didn’t experience any allergic reaction.
- gentle on the skin
- paraben free
- not gooey
- less production of rich lather
- My skin appeared to be dry.
- Even after 2 months, there was no whitening effect on the dark spots.
It was a bit disappointing like I only paid for nothing. On the other hand, I can still appreciate it for having no paraben in it. Just to be fair, I’m not saying this is a bad product but it wasn’t effective for me so I’m not going to recommend it.
Still want to give it a try? Get it here:
*This is an Amazon affiliate link. I can get a small amount of commission on every purchase made through this link. The earnings will help me keep this blog running. You don’t have to purchase through here but if you do, you’re highly appreciated.*
DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid/sponsored content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on my experience. Written with all honesty, but not to promote nor to defame any brands.