DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid/sponsored content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on my experience. Written with all honesty, but not to promote nor to defame the brand.
Purchased this product on Amazon JP out of curiosity. I’ve been using this for quite some time now.
“Set and perfect your makeup to last. Dust on this super lightweight setting powder to instantly mattify skin, while softening the appearance of imperfections, pores, and fine lines. The non-drying, translucent formula is designed to keep makeup in place, and imparts a flawless finish that flatters all skin tones without caking or chalkiness. Use our HD Flawless Powders in 3 Ways: – BAKE to set your under eye to flawless, creaseless finish. – SET using a fluffy powder brush to lightly dust all over face – TOUCH UP using a puff applicator to sponge to mattify shine.” — Absolute New York
- Nice packaging, design wise.
- no funky smell
- paraben free
- Doesn’t break me out.
- Keeps makeup in place for about 4 hours. Not bad for me as I don’t wear makeup for long hours.
- Prevents my under eyes and laugh lines from creasing. These are the parts of my face that easily crease within 4 hours.
- The mattifying and softening effects are not that obvious.
- My skin seems to look dry.
- Gets messy when placed upside down.
If it’s not for the drying effect, I’d totally love it. I’ve tried applying more and less, but it still makes my skin look dry. I kind of make my cheeks appear glossy by putting on some shiny blush. For what it’s worth, I think it’s still not bad for daily use and short hours.
Have you tried this one yet? If so, how’s your experience?