DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid/sponsored content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on my experience. Written with all honesty, but not to promote nor to defame the brand.
1. Sebum control powder that allows for non-greasy, downy baby skin
Sebum absorption powder and mineral sebum control powder absorb excess sebum for a bright, downy skin as if presently putting on makeup.
2. Jeju natural minerals and mint for refreshing control of oil and moisture
Sebum absorption powder with Jeju natural minerals and mint restores an unhealthy balance of oil and moisture, leaving a refreshing finish.
3. Absorbing excess sebum and oil for downy makeup and an even skin tone
Absorbs excess sebum and oil to prevent makeup from becoming patchy, while correcting dull skin tone to keep the skin bright and radiant all day.
How to use
In the last stage of your daily skincare routine or makeup, use a powder puff to gently apply onto entire face or sebum concentrated areas.
- dainty packaging
- lightweight texture
- refreshing scent
- I don’t get any allergic reactions.
- easy to apply
- not ashy
- Reasonable price. 5g seems to be little but you only need a bit of the product to apply on your face. And it can be used within 3 years after opening.
- The powder puff works just fine.
- paraben free
- It doesn’t make a mess when getting the product. It’s probably due to how the holes are placed.
- Doesn’t break me out.
- It does control oil.
- Doesn’t really correct my dull skin tone.
Although it doesn’t really even my skin tone, I’d still recommend it for doing a good job at absorbing excess sebum. Just avoid applying too much. You don’t want your face to look chalky.
How’s your experience with this?