DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid/sponsored content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on my experience. Written with all honesty, but not to promote nor to defame the brand.
- A lipstick that reproduces the product color brilliantly.
- Glides on smoothly to give a matte finish that emphasizes the color.
- Contains moisturizing ingredients to protect skin from dryness (almond oil, jojoba seed oil, and olive fruit oil).
- Variations: 10 colors
- It does glide on smoothly.
- It does give a matte finish.
- no funky taste and scent
- Doesn’t crack my lips.
- The color is pretty similar as in the photo. Not too bright. Not too dark.
- Doesn’t smear.
- Lips don’t look dry.
- Color stays on for long hours.
- Has the tendency to transfer.
This has been my go-to lipstick despite having one con. When I’m having meals, I just wipe it off and it doesn’t really bother me. It has the ability to last long if and only if you don’t eat. If that works for you, then you might also like this product. I’ll probably try the other colors once I used this up.
It’s such a shame that it’s not yet listed on Amazon abroad as of this writing. Only on Amazon Japan.