DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid/sponsored content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on my experience. Written with all honesty, but not to promote nor to defame the brand.
My skin condition: Acne-prone/ with acne marks / dull / sometimes oily or dry / with dark spots
Skin tone: Medium
Undertone: Warm/ Yellowish
- a moisturizing cushion foundation
- corrects dull complexion
- gives radiant effect
- paraben free
- Its scent isn’t irritating.
- good packaging (not messy)
- The sponge works well.
- It’s truly moisturizing (which is good for my dry skin moments).
- It does correct dullness.
- Does give that radiant look.
- No allergic reaction.
- Doesn’t break me out.
- A little amount goes a long way.
- long lasting (about 6~8 hours without excessive sweats)
- not cakey / blotchy
- no streaks
- Covers up my acne marks and dark spots a bit. (The product is made to look natural, though.)
- It has only 2 shades. I have #23 which is 2 shades lighter than my skin.
- It transfers.
Evidently, I have more likes than dislikes. Luckily, I’ve found a pressed powder with a darker shade that I put on top of this cushion (stay tuned for the review). I just have to be careful about it transferring onto my clothes. I won’t recommend this to those who have oily skin. It’ll make your skin appear greasy in an ugly way. But if you have a combination of oily and dry, it may work just fine. Now I understand why it’s one of Missha’s bestsellers.
Want to try? Get yours here:
*These are Amazon affiliate links. I can get a small amount of commission on every purchase made through these links. The earnings will help me keep this blog running. You don’t have to purchase through here but if you do, you’re highly appreciated and a blessing to me.*