DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid/sponsored content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on my experience. Written with all honesty, but not to promote nor to defame the brand.
My skin condition: Acne-prone/ with acne marks / dull / sometimes oily or dry / with dark spots
Skin tone: Medium
Undertone: Warm/ Yellowish
- a moisturizing cushion foundation
- corrects dull complexion
- gives radiant effect
- paraben free
- Its scent isn’t irritating.
- good packaging (not messy)
- The sponge works well.
- It’s truly moisturizing (which is good for my dry skin moments).
- It does correct dullness.
- Does give that radiant look.
- No allergic reaction.
- Doesn’t break me out.
- A little amount goes a long way.
- long lasting (about 6~8 hours without excessive sweats)
- not cakey / blotchy
- no streaks
- Covers up my acne marks and dark spots a bit. (The product is made to look natural, though.)
- It has only 2 shades. I have #23 which is 2 shades lighter than my skin.
- It transfers.
Evidently, I have more likes than dislikes. Luckily, I’ve found a pressed powder with a darker shade that I put on top of this cushion (stay tuned for the review). I just have to be careful about it transferring onto my clothes. I won’t recommend this to those who have oily skin. It’ll make your skin appear greasy in an ugly way. But if you have a combination of oily and dry, it may work just fine. Now I understand why it’s one of Missha’s bestsellers.
Check out my mini reviews on Instagram (@sherylgim)!