As much as I wanted to like this popular Japanese BB (blemish balm) cream, but it just didn’t live up to my expectation. I thought this was the one.
- Gives natural matte finish.
- Firmly covers dark spots and big pores.
- Evens skin tone.
- Contains medicinal skin whitening ingredient that suppresses melanin production.
- With SPF50+ PA++++
- Waterproof type
- [Active ingredients] Placenta extract-1, stearyl glycyrrhetinate 【Other Ingredients】 Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, collagen · tripeptide F, stearoylphytosphingosine, Mg sulfate, crosslinked polyether modified silicone mixture, POE · POP · butylene · dimethicone copolymer, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone , Hydrated silicic acid, methyl siloxane network polymer, cellulose powder, boron nitride, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, stearic acid, sericite, trisiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, polyhydroxystearic acid, methylhydrogen polysiloxane, Al hydroxide , Crosslinked dimethicone, particulate oxidized Ti, oxidized Zn, oxidized Ti, ethylhexyl paramethoxycinnamate, BG, DPG, oxyproline, glycerin ethylhexyl ether, 1,2-pentanediol, phenoxyethanol, natural vitamin E, Phosphate Na, DL-malic acid, distearyl dimethyl ammonium hectorite, vitamin E, BHT, parabens, stearoyl glutamate 2Na, yellow oxide Fe, red iron oxide, black oxide Fe
- No funky smell
- Light/ No sticky feeling
- No need to use sunscreen
- Didn’t cause a breakout.
- Before application, it appeared to have a yellowish tone but once blended into my skin, it made my skin look grayish. This is probably good for those who have a pink undertone.
- Its matte finish appeared oddly dry on me.
- Didn’t fully cover my dark and red spots.
- It accentuated the fine lines under my eyes and laugh lines. This usually happened after 3 hours.
- Contains parabens
If only my skin was flawless, this would have been the one. This product works well for girls with fewer skin issues, though. That explains why it’s popular and it received an award.
Categories: product review