FULL DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid/sponsored content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on my experience.
Once I gave this intriguing game a try, I ended up loving it. Here’s the thing, it’s a puzzle that may seem easy as pie but it gets quite challenging over time. Below are a few things I like and dislike about it.
- Definitely good for players of all ages.
- You can download it for free.
- Violence free
- Challenging without too much stress.
- Kills time in a fun way.
- You won’t be asked to purchase something to progress your score.
- Not bulky
- Stimulates your brain.
- Can boost memory.
- It doesn’t promote negative competition with others. You can only try to beat your own high score.
- Ads do pop up once your game is over and you try to replay. You can also see them in the lower area of the game.
As you can see there’s only one thing that I don’t really like about it however, it’s not much of a problem for the ads don’t interrupt my game. There’s an X button where you can tap to halt the ads. I’d totally recommend this!
Have you tried it yet? What do you think about it?