FULL DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid/sponsored content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on my experience.
This hand cream doesn’t only work wonders with your dry winter skin but also with your soap-irritated skin. As for me, I had something serious going on with my hands. Winter has been a bit harsh this time (at least for me). This caused the back of my hands (especially my left hand) to crack and itch as shown in the picture above. It was a bit painful as well! Thank God this product came to my rescue.
- This medicated hand cream cures and prevents severe dryness.
- Quickly penetrates deep into the skin.
- with highly concentrated repair formulation
- Pharmaceutical ingredients: Anti-inflammatory Allantoin, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic acid
- Made in Japan
- How to use:
- Costs less than 1,000 yen.
- not sticky
- easy to apply
- long lasting
- You don’t have to re-apply many times. Twice is enough (morning and before bedtime).
- Surprisingly effective!
- Takes time (about half an hour) to dry.
- It isn’t paraben-free.
It may be formulated with parabens, but I have to admit that I overlooked it this time only because it has done a great job. As you may know, parabens at low levels are not a concern.
Still using it now and will continue until it’s finished. Totally recommend it! What I’m going to do next is to lighten the dark area. Any recommendation?