FULL DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid/sponsored content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on my experience.
I got this hand cream as a birthday gift from a friend. Been using it for quite some time. So I think it’s high time to share my review on this.
- Made with natural fragrances from essential oils that are extracted from flowers and fruits.
- Moisturizes skin
- Formulated with refreshing water-soluble polymers which creates a smooth feeling.
- With gorgeous design
- It has a lovely scent. I surely won’t bother other people when I want to use it in public places.
- I can glide the cream smoothly on my hands upon application.
- A pea size is all I need in every application.
- Absolutely handy!
- Doesn’t leave a sticky feeling.
- Its fragrance lasts for a few hours when not washed with water.
- No skin irritations have occurred since the first application.
- I have to agree that the design is gorgeous. It’s carefully styled. You don’t have to worry about wrapping it up by yourself. Look at the packaging!
- While it mildly moisturizes my hands, it can’t prevent dry winter skin issues.
Have you ever tried any Jill Stuart products? Tell us about your experience!