One of the symptoms of having PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) is acne. Like, terrible. It can be prevented or at least attenuated by taking pills prescribed by an ob-gyn or proper diet. As I’ve mentioned before, I opted to discontinue taking pills. It’s been 6 months since I last took it. As expected, big zits had started popping up my poor face about 2 months after not being on the pill. It wasn’t as terrible as before, though. For what it’s worth, this is the reason why I stopped using Orbis Clear Series.
A Japanese friend of mine saw my acne moments and introduced a product that she previously used to treat her pimples. I’ve been using it since then (almost a year, I guess). It’s said to be a bestselling Japanese skin care product.
- Functions as both lotion and toner.
- Removes dirt and excess sebum.
- Relieves skin from irritation.
- Eliminates acne-causing bacteria.
- Moisturizes your dry skin.
HOW TO USE
- Wash face with your regular cleanser.
- Pour 3-4 drops on a thin cotton.
- Gently rub it all over your face.
- Lightly pat face and proceed to apply your moisturizer.
FULL DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid/sponsored content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on my experience.
- It dries up the acne pretty quick.
- I haven’t suffered from severe acne while using this so far.
- Removes unwanted oil.
- No burning sensation upon application
- Its medicine-like smell disappears after absorption.
- It can’t completely wipe the dirt out of my face.
- Its moisturizing effect isn’t enough.
Depending on the weather, my diet, and body condition, I may still get pimples. However, right at this moment, my skin is free from acne. The fact that I have PCOS, I have to say that I’m satisfied with how this product has been treating my skin so far. (I want to give a shout-out to my friend for introducing this to me!) Totally recommend it!
Dedicated to those who suffer from the same dilemma, here’s a no-filter picture of my bare face. You’ll notice that I still have the dark spots and reddish cheeks caused by the previous acne attack. 😀 Oh, by the by, a few of these dark spots are my moles! 😀