This Japanese product has been in my skincare routine for 6 months now. I guess now’s the right time to share my thoughts on this one. This is just one of the products made by Cow Brand. One that’s famous for their beauty soap. It’s the reason why I decided to try this.
- A facial cleansing foam that treats and prevents acne.
- Contains active antibacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- No harsh chemicals
- For daily use
HOW TO USE
- Squeeze a pea-size amount on your palm.
- Add some water.
- Make a lather.
- Gently massage your face with the lather.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- It helps minimize swelling caused by acne.
- The smell is refreshing but does not linger.
- It lathers pretty quick.
- Gentle on my skin.
- Easy to rinse off.
- It can’t completely prevent acne.
- It’s drying especially when I use it twice, but I don’t mind it for my moisturizer has got me covered.
As someone with an acne prone skin which is due to some factors and mainly because of PCOS, I’m quite impressed by how it lessens the appearance of acne. As I’ve said, it can’t prevent the acne from coming back, but it does minimize the number. Will keep using it! If you don’t have PCOS, this might work well on you.
Have you tried this before?