I’m kind of surprised at this product. You’ll soon know why.
- A water-based cleansing product that has 4 benefits.
- Removes make-up, cleanses, hydrates, and soothes
- Fragrance-free, alcohol-free, oil-free
- Rinsing isn’t necessary.
- Suits all skin types.
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
HOW TO USE
- Moisten a cotton ball (or your regular one) with the product.
- Slightly press and hold for 5-10 seconds against your face.
- Gently wipe off. You may or may not rinse with water.
FULL DISCLOSURE: This isn’t a sponsored/paid content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on experience.
- I have acne-prone skin and fortunately, this remover doesn’t break me out.
- There’s no stinging sensation.
- Since it’s alcohol and oil free, my skin feels light and fresh every after use.
- It’s truly fragrance-free.
- Doesn’t leave my skin dry. It moisturizes a bit.
- Can remove water-proof mascara (not completely though).
- Quickly removes make-up (not completely).
- A bit expensive here in Japan (at least for me).
- I still have to double cleanse as it can’t completely remove all traces of make-up.
Will continue using this because it doesn’t cause pimples which is very important for me. Double cleansing is definitely not a problem. Recommended!
What about your experience with this product?