Not only is my skin acne-prone, it’s become a little dry this time of the year as well. Once, I read that exposure to the harmful UV rays can trigger the darkening of acne marks. This is probably the reason why I’ve got dark spots. To somehow prevent this dilemma from happening in the future, I plunged into the world of sunscreen. It’s been said that it’s your skin’s staple. Having a problematic skin like mine, it’s not a piece of cake to find a product that will work well.
After trying a few, I finally found the one that’s been working just fine.
I’m now on my second tube. One tube can last up to several months depending on the frequency of usage. As for me, since I want to apply it on my face everyday, the first one lasted for about 4 months. Not bad, right?
- It’s a sun care cream with moisturizing ingredients.
- with SPF30 PA++
- Prevents skin damage like drying, spots, and freckles due to sunburn.
- Recommended for dry and sensitive skin.
- Can be used as a makeup base that can make your foundation last longer.
The brand is actually known for their products that are made for sensitive skin. Thus, I didn’t hesitate to try this. Here are the important reasons why I’m loving this sunscreen.
- It’s lightweight. I don’t feel like wearing this cream at all.
- It’s not sticky!
- No alcohol and fragrance
- Doesn’t break me out which is an important thing for me.
- It doesn’t give me that white cast.
- It kind of improves the tone of my skin.
- Not itchy
- Doesn’t cause greasiness.
- It’s indeed not bad as a base.
- Not drying my skin.
- Leaves my skin feeling moisturized.
There are only 2 things that I don’t like about it.
- It’s too expensive for its volume.
- It can’t really make my foundation last longer.
Overall, this cream is so far so good! I’d definitely recommend it! What a shame it’s not yet listed on Amazon. I’ll update this as soon as I see it on Amazon for you.
FULL DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid/sponsored content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on experience.