Not long ago I started to take care of my skin more than usual due to the inevitable fact that my skin has gone through some metamorphosis. The usual thing for me is I don’t wear sunscreen all over my body regardless of the weather. I couldn’t care less about going out without sunscreen, not until I learned that one of the culprits of premature aging and dark spots is the harmful UV rays of Mr. Sun. Upon learning this, I hurried to the nearby drugstore and first bought one for my face.
Following this, I decided to get one for my body as well. This product isn’t the first I’ve ever put on my body. To be honest, I was just lazy to write reviews on the previous ones I used. I’ve been engaged in studying Japanese and Korean these days which pretty much explains why I haven’t posted anything since last Wednesday. I’m supposed to blog every other day, but seriously, studying these challenging languages makes me zone out many times a day. Have you ever tried that?
Anyway, so much for that, let’s get the ball rolling!
FULL DISCLOSURE: This is not a paid/sponsored content. The opinions expressed are completely my own based on experience.
- A long-lasting gel that firmly protects your skin from strong UV rays preventing freckles and blemishes due to sunburn. Also prevents UV-A which causes the decrease in elasticity.
- New formula with SPF50+ PA++++
- Easy to remove with a regular cleanser
- Contains moisturizing ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, royal jelly extract, citrus mix, and orange.
- Made in Japan
The reason why I opted for this one is that of it being awarded as the best product in 2014. If you could see that sticker on its packaging. Also, I like how handy it is. As soon as I opened and tried it for the very the first time, I instantly loved its refreshing scent that goes away once the product dries up. Despite having that high concentration of SPF, it isn’t heavy on the skin at all. I use it on my body and whenever I sweat, the product doesn’t trigger any itch or something.
- Stays on for long hours.
- Blends smoothly.
- No white cast
- Gentle on the skin.
- Doesn’t cause rashes.
- Doesn’t produce any foul odor when you sweat.
- Can be also used on your face.
- It leaves my skin moisturized without that stickiness.
- After being out in the sun for a couple of hours, I don’t see any darkening, especially in the exposed areas.
- A bit expensive for its size.
- Packaging has no English description at all. A little can be very useful already especially for foreigners who can’t read Japanese yet.
I’ve been using this for almost 2 months now and I’m quite satisfied with how it’s keeping me from getting a sunburn. It’s perfect for daily use. Highly recommend it!