As promised, here’s a quick and unbiased review of the hotel where we stayed at while in Bangkok.
The 2 main reasons why my husband and I booked here:
- Pretty affordable (about 28,000 JPY for 6 nights)
- Good location (It’s within reach of some of the popular tourist spots.)
Here’s the thing, I’ve only got 2 pictures (randomly taken by the husband) to show you because of too many things going on in my head. With the excitement, planning while in Bangkok and stuff, taking photos of the hotel just slipped from memory. Are you sometimes that kind of a traveler? LOL
- Super budget friendly
- Near some of the leading historical sites and tourist spots
- Our room was clean and convenient. (They make up the room and give clean towels everyday if you wish to.)
- Surrounded by restaurants and shops
- Busy outside but quiet enough in the room
- Accommodating staff (Once the air conditioner in our room didn’t work and they were quick to respond and apologized a couple of times.)
- Complimentary bottled drinking water was provided everyday.
- Toiletries were provided except for the toothbrush and toothpaste. Like what? LOL
- It’s about an hour from the airport. Had to get up early (lazy me speaking). Transportation wasn’t difficult, though. We took a Grab taxi and then the train.
- Our room rate didn’t include any complimentary breakfast.
Our stay there was good enough for me and we didn’t have any serious problems. I’d definitely recommend this!
Official website here.
Have you ever stayed here? Where did you stay in Bangkok? Share your thoughts!