Here’s another product I’d definitely recommend to those who are concerned about dry and chapped lips in this cold weather. I forgot to mention that I bought this along with Ettusais Pore Care Wash. I unfortunately just finished one stick and I can’t wait to repurchase. So what’s with this lip balm? Read further. It’s going to be quick!
- A lip balm formulated with collagen and moisturizing ingredients to treat and prevent dryness.
- Moisturizes lips for a long time.
- Makes lips plump like a baby’s lips.
- Formulated with sakura pink pearl.
- Gives a natural finish without being sticky.
- Makes your lipstick application smoother.
- Protects your lips from the harmful UV rays as it contains SPF 18 PA ++.
- Truly moisturizing and it lasts longer than I expected.
- Indeed gives a natural finish without the stickiness.
- My lips have never been chapped and dry while using this.
- It’s fragrance-free so it’s pretty convenient to apply this on whenever and wherever I want to.
- It doesn’t mess up with my lipstick color.
- When I’m out in the sun, there’s no burning sensation or any tension on my lips.
- Packaging is cute and handy.
- A bit pricey.
- One stick only lasted for a month and a few days.
I’m a fan of this!
Have you ever used this?
*** You should know that I truly appreciate you subscribing to my blog or even just visiting. I hope you don’t mind if I ask for a little favor. Please consider helping me offset the costs of running this blog. Please support me on Ko-fi. Your support will mean a lot to me and I’ll be deeply indebted to you! As a thank-you for your generosity, I’ll keep sharing helpful info here and you’ll always be in my prayers. Or if you are a blogger/business owner, I can advertise your blog/services here. Kindly send me an email if you’re interested.***