I finally got the time to sit and face my dear laptop after an edifying 10-day trip to my mother country, the Philippines, hence my absence in the blogging world. All is well and I’m back with a review that’s long overdue. By the way, I hope your weekend was relaxing and the transition into Monday wasn’t too rough. No Monday blues!
Anyway, let’s get the ball rolling. I’ve been using this eyeliner for months now. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting anything special from this product at all but to my surprise, it’s been a good buy. I bought this from a beauty shop in Ikebukuro.
- Misel Ady (ミゼルエディ) is a Japanese brand aiming at ladies who want to look their best at all times. Thus a strong water proof liquid eyeliner was created.
- A fast dry eyeliner that beautifully defines the eyes throughout the day.
- with 0.1mm brush tip
- Contains moisturizing ingredients
- Color: glossy deep black
- Available in 2 colors (black & brown)
- Truly long lasting! It doesn’t even smudge. Here’s a photo.
- I’m not a makeup expert but with this one, applying makes it easy. This is probably due to the well-defined brush tip.
- Although it’s quick to dry, it doesn’t mess up upon application. You can still layer it.
- It has never irritated my eyes.
- No chemical-like odor
- It’s resistant to sweat and sebum.
- Packaging is simple but nice and secure.
- Its cap is tight enough. You can carry it anywhere you go.
- A bit expensive for me, but I have to admit that it’s worth the price.
- It’s not paraben-free. A few of the ingredients are propylparaben and methylparaben. I don’t use it everyday, so it’s not much of a problem. Also, the paraben concentration doesn’t exceed the limit.
What’s left to say is that I highly recommend this!
What’s your favorite Japanese eyeliner brand?
Subscribe for more brief reviews!
Follow me on Instagram for quick updates!
Show me some love! A cup of coffee will definitely brighten up someone’s day! Thanks a lot in advance! All the best!