Due to my love for Eaude Muge’s toner, I decided to try another product from the said brand. Expect this review to be brief for I don’t want it to be taking up too much of your time.
Just finished my first bottle after almost 2 months. I opted for the Moisturizing type since winter was approaching at that time. I used this twice daily.
- A facial foam with a pump.
- Washes with a very fine lather.
- Washes off dirt thoroughly and still leaves you with silky and hydrated skin.
- Contains amino acid and moisture retaining ingredients which reduce the feeling of tight, dry skin.
- Contains aloe extract and pearl barley seed extract.
- Available in 2 types: Moisturizing and Refreshing
- You don’t need to make a lather since it’s a self-foaming wash. Definitely saves time!
- It’s gentle on my skin.
- Truly makes my skin hydrated.
- No tight feeling right after washing
- No chemical-like scent
- Doesn’t dry my hands. You know some products do that thing, right?
- No allergic reaction
- No acne attack, thank God!
- Hygienic packaging
- It can’t thoroughly wash off makeup.
- Yes, it makes my skin hydrated but not for long. Thus, my skin becomes a bit oily later on. It’s best to still apply your favorite moisturizer.
I wouldn’t mind using it again since I have more reasons to like it than dislike it. Would recommend this!
Subscribe for more reviews on Japanese brands!