I almost let this review slip from my memory. Had I not noticed the bottle which I purchased in the early part of last year idly racked in the pantry cabinet, you wouldn’t have seen this. Now that my thoughts are flowing, let’s get down to business.
- Lightens freckles caused by exposure to the sun
- Prevents bleeding gums and nose
- Helps prevent fatigue
- Improves skin complexion
- Made in Japan
- 15 years old & above = 3 tablets x twice daily (morning & evening)
- 7 years old – 15 years old = 1 tablet x twice daily (morning & evening)
*Take with cold or warm water.
Ingredients (quantity in 6 tablets)
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) – 1000mg
- L-cysteine (a basic building block of glutathione) – 240mg
- Vitamin E – 50mg
- Vitamin B2 – 6mg
- Vitamin B6 – 12mg
Now let me just get to the point. I can’t remember exactly how long I had taken this supplement. All I know is that I wasn’t able to finish one bottle after seeing about 20 tablets left in it. I remember it felt too much for me to take 6 tablets a day and didn’t notice any difference. If you think taking 6 tablets a day gives you a sense of discomfort and you’re kind of impatient to see a good result in a month, then I don’t think this is good for you.
Subscribe for more brief and unbiased reviews!
Show me some love! A cup of coffee will definitely brighten up someone’s day! Thanks a lot in advance! All the best!