My skin and this primer are caught in an on-off kind of relationship. This has been in my stash for over a year now. Some days my skin loves it and some days both just don’t go along. I guess now’s the time to share my experience with this Korean product that comes from a line that embraces the spirit of that innovation and passion through unique, functional, and cost-effective products.
- Flawlessly hides big pores and uneven skin.
- Creates a smooth complexion, building an invisible barrier to outside elements.
- Contains green tea extract and collagen that protect and help skin look smooth and healthy.
- Has a unique powder that effectively controls sebum production, resulting in fresh velvety, smooth skin for those with oily skin.
- Made in Korea
How To Use
Take a small amount onto your fingers and apply a thin layer across your entire face (or just the oily areas). Pad softly for a flawless finish.
- Has a refreshing scent that doesn’t linger
- Cute packaging
- Comes in a hygienic pump bottle
- No sticky feeling
- Quickly absorbed into my skin
- Gives a smooth and velvety feeling
- Doesn’t cause acne
- Prevents oiliness
- Blurs big pores
- Lasts long
- One bottle lasts for a year or so
- Works fine especially in the long cold seasons
- The pump can’t disperse everything. It’s a shame to just throw it away without being empty.
- It causes my foundation to crease a little in the summer.
- It doesn’t FLAWLESSLY hide big pores and uneven skin.
It’s not perfect but it does make a little difference which is not bad for me. What matters most is that it doesn’t break me out. I’d recommend this if you’re looking for an affordable primer that works just fine especially if you have acne prone and oily skin.
How’s your experience with this?
Show me some love! A cup of coffee will definitely brighten up someone’s day! Thanks a lot in advance! All the best!