As I always say, finding products that won’t trigger acne is my ultimate goal whenever I shop. I found this one while I was in Don Quijote not so far from our place. I’ve been using this Korean product for nearly half a year. So far, so good!
- A liquid type concealer that provides perfect coverage. It covers flaw areas like under eye shadow and freckles.
- It’s long-lasting and evens out skin tone.
- with SPF 28/PA++
- Recommended to those with oily skin type.
- It gives a powdery and natural finish which I prefer.
- Doesn’t cause acne.
- Easy to apply and blend
- It truly lasts long.
- It naturally covers the veins around my eyes.
- Lightly evens out my skin tone which is enough for me.
- No sticky feeling
- It’s super light on my skin.
- I don’t need much to achieve my preferred coverage which is a natural finish.
- It goes well with my current foundation and setting powder.
- It perfectly hides my small dark spots.
- My skin isn’t smooth so this concealer tends to crease if not topped with a setting powder.
- It dries up really quickly so I have to blend it fast. Otherwise, it would leave traces and it would cause me to rub those areas. Rubbing is definitely not good for my skin.
This little thing is giving me more good points than bad ones, so I’ll keep using this.