I’ve been using this Japanese medicated cream cleanser for over 2 months now. I bought this when I finished my previous cleanser from a different brand. If you have an acne prone skin, you might want to read further.
- It’s a cream type face wash that contains antibacterial ingredients that help prevent pimples.
- Formulated with anti-inflammatory ingredients that help reduce inflammation.
- Disinfects acne bacteria down the back of the pores and cleanses the sebum and dirt that cause acne.
- Contains Vitamin C and E derivatives
HOW TO USE
Take an appropriate amount into your palm. Mix with a little water and lather. Gently massage it all over your face. Rinse with warm or cool water. Use twice daily.
- It has a refreshing citrus scent that soon disappears.
- Hygienic packaging
- Easy to dispense
- Lathers up quickly.
- It’s gentle and not drying.
- Skin doesn’t feel tight after use.
- Leaves my skin feeling clean and a bit smooth.
- The oily feeling disappears after washing.
- No tingling sensation
- No allergic reaction
- It can heal pimples fast.
- It can prevent pimples that are caused by dirt.
- It can’t prevent hormonal acne. It’s not mentioned as one of the effects, though. However, as someone that experiences such a case, it’d be great if it could so I wouldn’t have to bother using a different product.
It’s actually good for its price so I’ll keep using it. As for the hormonal acne, I’ll figure it out. This is recommended!