Last year, as summer was nearing to an end, I was roaming through the aisles of a beauty shop and chanced upon this. I decided to give this one a try despite being uncertain whether the shade would look fine on me or not because of the good experience I’ve been having with one of their products. It’s been almost a year now since I started putting this on my acne-prone skin. Now is definitely time for me to share my experience with this Japanese product.
Apparently, number 30 seemed to be the darkest shade so I went for it.
- Contains 72% of cosmetic liquid ingredients and provides moisture
- Covers large pores, evens out skin tone, and corrects dullness
- With the new composition, it gives thin film cover & long-lasting moisture.
- With SPF 25 PA + +
- Has 3 color variations: 10, 20, 30
- Made in Japan
- With UV protection
- Most of the time, I only use one pump of it and doesn’t feel heavy.
- Doesn’t trigger pimples.
- Not sticky
- No chemical-like scent
- Dries up quickly but blendable using a sponge. I use the dry one.
- Coverage is light which I prefer.
- Because I don’t use a lot, it only covers pores and scars a bit, but it tones up my skin.
- It does make my skin feel moisturized.
- The shade looks a bit lighter on me. So I just top it with a powder in a darker shade.
- Without the powder, it would look grayish on me because I think it has a pinkish tone. Also, it creases if not set with a powder.
- A little pricey for me.
- It’s not transfer-proof.
- It doesn’t stay long especially when I sweat.
I reckon that the shades fit those who have a pink undertone and less textured skin. During the long cold days, this foundation is good for me in terms of durability. Now that the weather’s getting warm, I suppose I should get a different one.