Out of curiosity, I decided to purchase this Japanese finishing spray just in time for summer. Make Cover takes pride in its setting spray line that’s said to be a staple. Last April, a cool version was released and will only be available for a limited time. Here’s my quick review on the said version.
– A moisturizing finishing spray that prevents makeup from breaking.
– Gives a cooling effect
– mineral oil-free
– Has a cool citrus scent
How To Use
Once your makeup is done, just spray this all over your face for 3 seconds. Let it settle into your skin.
– The cooling effect is true.
– It dries up quickly.
– No sticky feeling
– Mild scent
– While the cooling effect works, but I just don’t like that kind of sensation on my face. I reckon I’ll be fine even without that feature.
– It does prevent creases or breaks but only for a short period of time.
– I’m not quite sure why but it triggers oiliness. Perhaps the moisturizing ingredients don’t go well with my oily and acne-prone skin.
As much as I wanted to like this product but I had to let it go. I’m currently using a different brand which I’ll be reviewing soon.
Subscribe for more quick reviews!