I saw this cute little thing at Don Quijote and got one for myself. Sadly I had to give it away after using it for a few times. I’ll reveal the reasons in a jiffy but first, here are the features of this lip tint.
- An air-like tint true to its name.
- Delivers the color you want with a lightweight formula.
- Anyone can create perfect gradient lips in a single sweep.
- Keeps your lips soft and supple all day.
- This lip tint glides on smoothly, offering vivid color and a soft, velvety texture to your lips.
- Made in South Korea
- The color is really pretty.
- Easy to apply
- Glides on smoothly just as it claims
- It’s indeed airy and velvety.
- Nice and faint scent
- Truly light on my lips
- Not sticky at all
- Due to its soft texture or formula, it kind of highlights the dark areas of my lips.
- You might want to exfoliate your lips before applying this because it tends to settle on the lines or cracks of your lips.
- It can’t really moisturize my lips all day long. A lip balm is a must.
I reckon this tint might work well with those who have no hyperpigmented lips and not dry.
Subscribe for more short and straightforward reviews!