Who doesn’t want to try a product that promises to prevent your lipstick from staining food and clothing? I surely do that’s why I purchased this one at a drugstore while strolling around Kawagoe about 2 years ago. Yes, this review is a long time coming. But here we go!
- A coating gel that keeps your lipstick fresh and lasting all day.
- Makes your lipstick transfer-proof
- Fragrance and color free
- Won’t change your lipstick color
- For best results, use with regular lipsticks. Not recommended for use with liquid-based products.
- Simply apply over your regular lipstick
- 2 types of finishes: Pearl & Half Matte
HOW TO USE
- Shake well before each use.
- Squeeze a tiny dab onto your fingertip.
- With your lips apart, use your finger to spread a thin, even coat, taking care not to leave any excess gel in the corners of your mouth and inside of your lips.
- Refrain from patting, rubbing, or rubbing your lips together after applying.
I remember I used this with a regular lipstick twice and didn’t continue after that. Why? It wasn’t that easy to apply. Since it has a pearl effect, it did change the color of my lipstick a bit. Lastly, its magic didn’t work for me. My lipstick still left marks. I think that’s all there is to it.
Subscribe for more short and straightforward reviews!