I gave away my previous primer after using this one for a couple of times. If my memory serves me right, this one costs a bit more than the previous brand but its performance makes up for it. Like I always mention, I’m a bit prudent to whatever I put on my face due to my sensitive and acne-prone skin. So what’s with this Korean product?
I’ve been searching online about this product but to no avail. So based on my understanding, it’s a primer that promises to cover up large pores and keep your make up in place.
HOW TO USE
After applying your skincare routine, take a small amount and gently massage on the T-zone or all over the face. Wait for 1-2 minutes before applying makeup.
- It’s a bit creamy but doesn’t leave a sticky feeling.
- With a light pleasant scent that goes away later on.
- Dries up quickly.
- Less is more with this primer.
- It blurs my large pores a bit (not perfectly, but I’m okay with it).
- Doesn’t trigger pimples.
- Can prevent greasiness for a few hours.
- Can prevent creasing for a few hours.
- The packaging is simple yet easy to use.
- If you don’t allow it to dry up, it may mess up with your foundation.
- It works okay but not for long hours.
Because I don’t wear makeup for long hours all the time, I’m quite satisfied with this product. For that, I’d recommend it.
What’s your favorite Korean primer?
Subscribe for more straightforward reviews!