- A serum designed to lift and restore elasticity around the eye area.
- Reduces dark circles and puffiness under the eye.
- Corrects fine lines and wrinkles.
- Experience the beauty in 30 seconds.
HOW TO USE
Apply a small amount of cream to eye area with light circular movements in the morning or/and evening.
I’ve been using this for almost 3 months now and here are the good and bad sides. Just so you know I have fine lines around my eyes and faint dark circles.
- Creamy type but easy to apply
- Contains active ingredients such as collagen, hyaluronic acid, retinol, and placenta extract which give good benefits to the skin.
- Does not contain fragrance and synthetic colors.
- It does moisturize my eye areas.
- You can use the product for months.
- I can’t really see any dramatic difference in 30 seconds (like lifted eye, brighter tone, and so on).
- Takes time to dry up.
- I don’t like the dried product that I sometimes see the following day. I guess you really have to use only a tiny amount of the cream.
If you expect immediate results, this one isn’t your guy. I’ll just keep using it until it’s finished and the search will still be on. What’s your favorite eye serum/ cream?
You might also want to check out another product from Meishoku here.