I started using this little guy about 5 months ago and now I’m ready to share with you my experience with this. Please enjoy reading my quick and honest review of this Japanese eyelash care. I included a before-and-after photo to satisfy your curiosity.
- This essence helps the lashes grow long and strong.
- With a formula full of moisturizing ingredients, this serum can work as both an eye cream and a lash booster.
- Designed for delicate skin.
- Won Cosme’s (Japan’s largest beauty and cosmetics portal site) No. 2 Best Eyelash Serum in 2017!
HOW TO USE
With a fingertip, gently apply serum on entire eyelids, around eyelashes, and around eyebrows. Leave to dry. For best results, use twice daily.
- Applying the serum is a breeze. Simply use your (washed) fingertip.
- Free of harsh chemicals and additives: non-silicone, oil free, paraben free, alcohol free, artificial fragrance free, UV scattering agent free, dye free, gluten free, mineral oil free, surfactant free
- Uses an airtight, sealed container to help preserve quality. There’s no brush so to avoid bacteria and dirt buildup.
- Okay to use on eyelash extensions.
- Doesn’t irritate my eyes.
- Easily absorbed into my skin (gel-like and a bit watery consistency). There’s no dry and flaky effect the following day.
- Skin feels moisturized after application.
- It does help my lashes grow long and strong. My lashes used to be short, thin, and brittle especially when using a curler. See the image below.
- Belongs to the pricey side (at least for me).
- If used as recommended, the product might last in less than 2 months.
I wonder how my lashes would look like if I regularly used this. I’m a bit impressed with the result even if I’m inconsistent with it application wise. I approve this and highly recommend it.
Have you tried it? Did you get the same or similar results as mine? What eyelash booster are you using now?
You might also want to check out another product from Flowfushi here.