- It makes your armpits silky and transparent right away by whitening and peeling effects.
- Can be used for knees and elbows
- No need to rinse off after use
- No artificial color & fragrance
- Exfoliates and removes dead cells and other pore-clogging residue with fruit acids
HOW TO USE
1. Apply the cream to your armpit and wait for 10 sec.
2. Massage in a circular motion for about 20 sec.
3. Wipe clean the dead skin.
Recommended to use in the bathroom.
I almost forgot about this. It’s been sitting around in the bathroom for 100 years. Kidding. I don’t know, maybe about 2 years? This goes to show that this Japanese product didn’t impress me. I think I only used it twice. Although it was easy to apply, it wasn’t comfortable for me as I had to rub it off because it dried up. It wasn’t pleasant at all. It left my underarms feeling irritated. Not to mention that it was messy. Maybe it’s just me. Not to retaliate or something, but I don’t have enough good reason to recommend this.
If you’ve tried this one, please don’t hesitate to share your experience in the comments section below.