- A vitamin C-based over-the-counter supplement that alleviates spots, freckles, and pigmentation due to sun exposure or rash.
- Helps improve physical fatigue, bleeding gums, and epistaxis (nosebleed).
4 tablets contain the following ingredients:
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) = 1000mg
- L-cysteine = 240mg
- Natural vitamin E = 50mg
- Vitamin B2 = 6mg
- Vitamin B6 = 12mg
- Vitamin B3 = 60mg
- Contains additives
Adults (aged 15 or older) = 2 tablets twice a day in the morning & evening
Children aged 7 to 15 = 1 tablet twice a day in the morning & evening [Should be supervised by an adult.]
– Not for kids under the age of 7.
– Can be taken with hot or cold water.
– Can be taken before or after a meal.
– Follow the dosage strictly.
– If no improvement is observed after one month of use, please consult a physician, pharmacist, or dentist.
I bought the one with 120 tablets (good for 30 days) for 2,600 JPY (excluding tax) last October 2019 and started taking the following month. It was around that time that I was having bleeding gums but not on a daily basis. I strictly followed the dosage and administration of this Japanese drug. First few days of use, I immediately experienced something different like my urine turned yellowish. It’s normal due to the riboflavin (vitamin B2) contained in this product. It tells me that this brand is true to its claims. Before finishing the bottle, I did notice that the bleeding hadn’t occured. Also I didn’t feel that much fatigue for a few weeks or so.
For the other symptoms particularly related to the skin, I didn’t see any significant difference after a month of use. Maybe I should continue taking it to see the expected results. However, my main issue was the bleeding gums and it worked. It’s been 3 months that I’ve been off of it and my gums have been fine. I’m planning on repurchasing soon and see if it will help improve my skin.