Integrate Gracy is a brand created by one of the oldest cosmetics companies in the world, Shiseido. It belongs to the budget friendly side. This brand is a collection of natural looking and easy to apply makeup products perfect for adults who are always on the go.
I purchased this color control prime base when I was still teaching English as a part-time job a few years back here in Japan. I remember it was around that time that I had redness all over my cheeks. Back then, I was physically, mentally, and emotionally adjusting to the new environment. It reflected on my skin. This product is almost forgotten. Luckily, I found this while decluttering my vanity table last Friday. The experience I had with this is still fresh, though. So I can assure you that this review proves fairness. Let’s get on with it!
- An unscented moisturizing makeup base that helps filter uneven skintone. Apply before foundation.
- Prevents makeup loss and maintains a beautiful finish.
- Covers redness and acne spots.
- Other colors:
Natural – helps cover uneven skin
Pink – covers yellowness & dullness, gives a healthy glow
25g, 900 yen (excluding tax)
Available at local drugstores/ cosme shops (Got mine at Matsumoto Kiyoshi.)
- Contains beauty essences hyaluronic acid and glycerine for skin nourishment.
- Has SPF15 PA +
- Functional packaging
- A bit creamy but slides smoothly
- Safe for acne-prone skin
- Even if I only use a little of the product, it still creases. It settles on my large pores. Take note, it happens prior to applying foundation.
- It doesn’t really cover the redness on my cheeks.
I guess, this works better on someone who has less problematic and lighter skin. Just because it didn’t work on doesn’t mean I wouldn’t recommend it. Maybe it’s just me. That time my skin was super oily and I was still learning things related to skincare. I’ve tried it again once recently, but it still didn’t cover the redness. It made me decide to completely abandon it. The search is still on.
What color corrector do you recommend for redness?