Curél was established as Japan’s first skincare for sensitive skin in 1999. Its name is stemmed from the words “cure” and “well” which depicts their dedication to finding effective solutions to sensitive skin problems. It offers a holistic range of products which are gentle, yet effective on sensitive skin. From babies to the elderly. For the face, body, and scalp. This brand has got you covered. As a matter of fact, I’ve used and reviewed two of their products before. The sunscreen and lip balm which I found relatively good.
For some reason, I’ve noticed that my skin feels mildly dry these days. So when I asked my supportive husband to look for something on Amazon, this one came up with lots of good reviews. And here I am writing my own review for you. Let’s get started!
- A gentle lightweight body lotion that hydrates and protects dry skin.
- The ceramide functioning ingredient and eucalyptus extract penetrate deeply into the skin and improve the moisturizing and barrier function of the skin.
- Can be used on babies’ delicate skin.
HOW TO USE:
Apply a generous amount of the product to your skin and gently massage it.
- No added fragrance, colorant, and alcohol.
- No unpleasant scent at all.
- pH balanced & hypoallergenic
- Spreads easily without being tacky.
- Skin feels moisturised all day long (of course, using a lot of it).
Can you see that glow/ shine?
- Belongs to the pricey side.
- It’s not hydrating enough if you don’t use a lot of it, like A LOT.
I highly recommend it if you have mild dry skin. What do you think of this product?