Choosing the right type of lipstick for dry and hyperpigmented lips can be daunting sometimes at least for me. Also, the color shouldn’t just match my skintone but should also conceal the dark parts of my lips. Is this liquid ink right for the said lips? Read ahead!
Color: 116 Beige Brown, Price: 1,980 Japanese Yen
I bought this at Don Quijote, the biggest discount store in Japan.
- The brand’s most lightweight ink that delivers intense pigment with a weightless, bare-lip sensation that’s 2X as thin as lipstick.
- This ultra-comfortable liquid lip ink provides lasting matte color and infuses lips with an even dye of color.
- Delivers the no makeup feel of a stain combined with the colour impact of a liquid lipstick.
- Non-drying formula
- Nice packaging. Doesn’t get easily dirty.
- Smells like chocolate.
- The color is pretty. Totally matches my skin tone. Conceals the dark parts of my lips a bit.
- Its applicator has an end that makes it easy to apply on the lips.
- Truly lightweight and the shade is pigmented enough for me. Not sticky at all.
- Can be applied on top of a lip balm which is quite the opposite of my previous liquid lipstick.
- Smooth and matte finish
- Lasts a decent amount of time (if I don’t eat anything oily.)
- I need to retouch with a lip balm as it appears a little dry later on.
- It’s not transfer proof.
- The color tends to fade if I eat something oily.
Overall, I’d say I prefer this product’s formula to my previous one. Maybe I’ll try a few other colors. Have you tried this? What do you think about it?