If you want to reduce the appearance of discolorations, dark spots, sagging, and wrinkles on your skin, wear sunscreen daily. It can be a bit perplexing given that there are tons of brands with different types to choose from. This is where product reviews come in handy. Today, let’s take a look at this spray type sunblock from a popular Japanese brand.
Mickey Mouse limited edition, 60g
To tell you the truth, I only grabbed this product from the rack because of Mickey. I use this whenever I’m in a hurry. This is the best part of using the spray type, spray all you want and you’re good to go!
- Contains SPF50+ PA++++ that gives maximum UV protection factor for complete full-body sun protection
- With light formulation and now even faster drying formula
- A waterproof formula, but can easily be removed with soap
- Can be used as base or even over the top of your makeup
HOW TO USE:
Shake the bottle vigorously four or five times. Spray at a distance of 10-15cm to evenly cover skin and hair. To maintain effective sun protection be sure to reapply product whenever necessary, such as after toweling off.
- Super light, body doesn’t feel sticky at all
- Dries quickly so I always use this when I’m in a rush and about to head out
- Doesn’t leave white residue on the skin
- Since it’s translucent, you can also spray it on your scalp or hair
- Can be sprayed upside down so you can include your back and other difficult-to-reach areas with a single push
- No sunburn after being under the sun for almost 3 hours (outside with my dog)
- Doesn’t trigger acne
- Face looks shiny after a couple of hours
- If you have to be out in the sun all day long, you have to reapply a few times which may cause you to repurchase more often. This actually applies to all sunscreen.
Glad I took this one. Totally recommend it! Have you ever used a spray type sunblock? Share your experience in the comments below.