Once or twice a week, treat your tired-looking skin with a face mask. The right face mask can help improve the overall appearance of your skin. Take it from someone who has skin impurities. I don’t despise that fact. In sooth, I feel blessed with my imperfect skin because I’ve learned to take good care of myself more than ever. Also, it has taught me to love myself despite the imperfections. On a lighter note, it’s a good excuse for me to try and shop different products.
The Face Shop has enjoyed a good reputation for years so I was really excited to try this line. The Solution has 9 types but today I’m reviewing only a couple of them which my husband bought me as souvenirs from his business trip to Korea a year ago. I started using both a month ago. It’s my weekly skin treatment.
The Face Shop The Solution Firming Face Mask
This mask contains collagen which provides a resilience solution to saggy skin.
The Face Shop The Solution Pore Care Face Mask
The key ingredient of this mask is tannins which helps reduce shine and provides a pore care solution to oily skin.
HOW TO USE:
1. Wash face and apply toner.
2. Remove sheet from package and remove film on one side of sheet.
3. Apply evenly and firmly to face.
4. Remove sheet after 10 to 20 minutes and gently pat to promote absorption of remaining essence.
Reasons to love this line:
- The sheet is super light and thin. It feels like there’s nothing on my face. It also stays in place even if I move around.
- Not difficult to place on my face.
- No drips at all.
- Light and nice scent.
- No sticky and itchy feeling.
- Skin feels fresh and plump after application.
- Not irritating and doesn’t trigger acne.
Depending on the factors, my skin condition varies from dry to oily or a combination. But these days, my skin feels and appears less oily (for Pore Care Face Mask). My pores are still pretty visible but not as large as before. When I use the Firming Face Mask, my face feels plump the next day. Both types have been working well with my acne prone skin. The effects so far look relatively fine. I can’t find any downsides for now. I’d be happy to try the other types. For that, I highly recommend this line. I’d love to hear your thoughts about The Face Shop’s products!