I shave my legs and underarms frequently. I don’t shave my hair down there but I just trim it because I’m not a fan of wearing bikinis. I trim it as short as possible. Clean shaving isn’t for me. I’ve tried it a few times before but I couldn’t deal with the itchiness as the hair grew back. It’s important for me to use something easy to handle and won’t cause razor burn. I started using this razor when I arrived here in Japan. That was 2016. My husband gets it from Amazon every 3 months for me and that’s how I often change my razor.
From the first time I tried it, I knew this would be my permanent razor. I guess it’s happening now. Before I tell you why, get to know this thing a little bit.
- It has 5 curve-sensing blades with unique skin guards smooth skin throughout every stroke, helping to reduce irritation while providing ultimate closeness.
- The razor is formulated with water-activated Hydra-Boost serum with shea butter. This moisturizing serum is clinically proven to provide lasting hydration for up to 2 hours after shaving.
- The bikini trimmer is waterproof and the comb is adjustable with 4 settings for a customized trim length and clean look and feel.
- Good choice of colors.
- It’s light and easy to grip.
- Comes with a battery that can last up to 3 months or so.
- Can be used in or out of the shower.
- I pair the razor with a shaving gel and it works very well. I don’t get razor burn right after shaving or once I’m out of the shower.
- Gives a nice smooth shave. Also, I’ve never cut myself with this.
- The trimmer does a good job, too. It gives the length that I usually desire with ease.
- You may get razor burn using the razor without a shaving gel after a few hours.
- When the trimmer is on, it makes a noticeable vibrating sound which makes me feel a little awkward if someone else hears it.
A bonus pro, I don’t want to sound perverted but just being honest, once the battery-powered trimmer touches my cherry, it kind of gives a pleasant sensation. I’m telling you, this isn’t mainly the reason why I recommend this razor. Read the pros again.
Tell me about your favorite razor in the comments below.