This brow pencil is in the shade of dark brown. I purchased this at a local Japanese drugstore a week ago. I’ve used it once but I think it’s enough for me to share my experience now. Let’s get right into it!
- Maybelline’s first gel-to-powder brow pencil that’s designed to last all day.
- Has a fuss-free tear drop tip that helps you fill in bald spots softly and easily.
- You can achieve full-bodied, fluffy and natural looking brows with a precise tail, without the need for multiple products.
- Even though my brows aren’t well defined, its color and formula give a natural finish.
- Application is easy even for a beginner like me.
- It’s true that the tip makes filling in bald spots easy.
- On my first attempt of using this, the weather was hot and I thought it was a good chance to put its quality to test. I didn’t use any other brow products. Went out somewhere with my husband and I was surprised to see it still in place when we came back home after 7 hours. Perhaps it could still last longer than 7 hours by the looks of it.
- You don’t need other brow products to achieve a natural look which can save you time and bucks.
- 1 stick can last up to a year or so in my case.
None so far.
This is definitely worth the price. I warmly recommend it.
If you’ve tried it, do share your thoughts in the comments below.