This blog intends to:
- inspire you with my story as a person who has been through a lot. Such as losing my dad to a shipwreck at the age of 17, my roller coaster journey towards finding love, my bittersweet multicultural marriage, my chromatic expat life and so on.
- inform you about various things through my experiences. Since I always thirst for knowledge and once I figure it out, I’ll gladly share it with you here. The reason for this is that I was once ignored for asking about something that really mattered to me and it didn’t make me feel good. I’m here NOT to do it to you.
- entertain you by sharing with you my travel stories and snaps.
- encourage you to live in the moment and explore this big crazy beautiful world.
- connect with like-minded souls out there.
Please do check the Menu as your guide.
This is also a virtual platform of my thoughts about the vagueness of life. Hence, Thoughts of SheryL. Sip a cup of coffee or tea and exchange thoughts with me. Together, let’s pop those bubbles of thoughts!
[All gifs and dividers used in every post are hereby credited to ©picgifs.com, ©glitter-graphics.com]